E.M.P-Japan Ltd. (“the Company”) will take full care to protect personal information related to the privacy of its customers and other users of its website (“customers, etc.”)
Through its website, the Company may obtain the personal information of customers, etc., based on the judgment thereof; provided, however, that such personal information shall be limited to the minimum required. Regarding the provision of other information, the Company respects the decision of its customers.
1. Collection of personal information
The Company acquires personal information through appropriate and fair means by specifying the purpose of use.
2. Collection and purpose of use of personal information
The Company uses personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
If the Company is to use personal information for purposes other than those described below, it will obtain prior consent from the individual in question.
1. To respond to requests for quotations and consultations and to send materials;
2. To deliver ordered products; and
3. To provide information on products and services.
3. Secure management and storage of personal information
The Company accurately processes the personal information provided to it, implements appropriate protection and security measures to secure the safety of personal information held thereby, and strives to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, and divulgence of personal information.
4. Provision of personal information
In principle, the Company will not provide personal information to any third parties without obtaining consent from the customer, etc. in question except for in the following cases.
* When such provision is required by laws and regulations;
* When necessary to protect the life, limb, or property of a person;
* When necessary to cooperate with the lawful activities of government institutions, local government organizations, or individuals entrusted by these institutions or organizations to perform duties required by laws and regulations;
* When required to submit documents to public agencies in relation to the execution of operations
5. Disclosure, cessation of use, and deletion of personal information
If the Company receives a request for the disclosure, correction, cessation of use, deletion, etc. of personal information from an individual to whom the personal information pertains, the Company will immediately take action using appropriate means after confirming the identification of such individual, unless the Company is otherwise permitted to refuse such request based on applicable law or for the purpose of business execution.
If you have any requests, inquiries, etc. regarding the handling of personal information as stated above, please feel free to contact us using the details below.
E.M.P – Japan Ltd.
Tel: 03-3463-5548 (switchboard)
Business hours: 09:00 – 18:00
6. Organization and structure
The Company has assigned Ryohei Nakagami to be personal information manager, who carry out appropriate personal information management while committing to the ongoing improvement of personal information management at the Company.
Such changes shall become effective from the time they are posted onto the Company’s website, unless otherwise provided by the Company.
Representative: Sae Enomoto
Personal information manager: Ryohei Nakagami