At Enomoto Micro Pump (known worldwide as ‘EMP’), we are committed to ensuring the highest possible production quality for each and every diaphragm pump we manufacture.
The following is a brief introduction to the features of our pumps.
Precautions for use:
- Pumps designed for use with air are not to be used for explosive, flammable, corrosive gases or with any liquid.
- Pumps are not designed for use in environments containing explosive, flammable or corrosive gases, nor in wet or submersed environments.
- Pumps should not be subjected to ambient temperatures in excess of 40℃.
- Please comply with the power voltage and frequency specifications indicated on the pump nameplate.
- Specified power voltage figures are for ambient temperatures of 20-25℃ and humidity of 45-85% (free of condensation).
- Pumps designed for use with liquid are not to be used for air or any air mixture.
- Pumps designed for use with liquid are not to be used for explosive, flammable or corrosive liquids.